Tuesday, June 16, 2009

what happens when you buy it from my etsy store


What really happens when you shop from my etsy store:
You buy something unique to yourself. Yes! but also you help me to survive, you help a person who does not have a regular job at this moment and need to pay bills. We all go through tough times time to time and we always feel quite happy with little bit help from other people which is the most meaningful gift to me. One of my friend always says that the most meaningful gift to others to be able to put a smile on their faces.Because to hurt someone is always so simple but keep the person happy is not...
Do not worry to keep me happy is not that difficult.
If you like it, if you can, if you'd like to do it, do not wait then!...

Warmest regards...

No comments:

Post a Comment